- Wrong turns can be divine detours. Don’t be discouraged, or even disgruntled at wrong turns - they may take you to God’s ordained path.
- Setbacks (like rain delays) shouldn’t discourage us from moving forward. They’re not necessarily God’s way of saying “No” … just “Not yet.”
- Sometimes, even when we’re focused on doing good, we can do things that unintentionally bring offense. We need to make sure our helping isn't hurting!
- Projects are almost always larger than they appear. But how do you eat an elephant…? :)
- When people believe in what they’re doing, they’ll do it even when no one’s watching. That’s what happens when God plants the vision.
So next time you make what appears to be a wrong turn, step back and ask if perhaps this could be a divine detour. God may bring problems to your attention because He knows you are part of the solution.